Thursday, August 14, 2014

Portland Boudoir Photographer | five awesome bras for small chests

First of all, I'm going to just go ahead and say that I'm a little jealous that those of you with small breasts have such inexpensive bra and lingerie options! Seriously. I am lucky if I can find a bra in my size for under $60, and don't get me started on cute options. 

Second of all, love yourself as you are, including your bra size. Embrace it and work it! 


Okay, here we go. Five awesome bras for the small chested ladies! (Please note: I did not take these photos. They're from the websites, where they're available for purchase.) Simply click on the photos to go to see more photos and details about the bras online. 


1. Kimchi Blue lace triangle bra. Urban Outfitters, $20.00.
This bra comes in a variety of colors and has matching panties available too. 
I just love the lace detail and delicate look of this bra.  I also love that it doesn't include any push up pads. Having small breasts doesn't automatically mean you want them to look bigger! And hello? Elastic band? Comfort City, baby!

.
.
.
2. Kimchi Blue Allover Scalloped Lace Bralette. Urban Outfitters, $29.00.
You know who can't pull off this awesome bra? Girls with big boobs. 
The back on this is killer, but the front is just as beautiful! 
Click on the photo to see more photos of this bralette.

.
.
.
3. Elle Macpherson Intimates Fliora Bra. Anthropologie, $65.00.
Seriously, just LOOK at this gorgeous, vintage inspired bra! As you can see, matching hipster panties are also available. The set comes in this beautiful mint green (listed as turquoise on their site) or a lovely pink. The details on this bra are just perfection. Available in as small as 32B. 

.
.
.
4. Timpa Duet Black Lace Sheer Unlined Demi Bra. Dollhouse Bettie, $36.00.
If you're a 1970s style girl, this is a great bra. The design is perfect for embracing the small boobs! It also comes in 32A, which is awesome. It's available in black or wine and matching thongs are available. 

.
.
.
5. Women's favorite push up lace balconette. Target, $17.99.
For those that do want a little bit of push up in their bra, this is a fabulous option. It is available in 8 different colors, including this fun "fresh melon" color. Now that I'm shooting color boudoir in my studio, you can all go and buy fun colored bras for your sessions! 

To book a session with me, simply email me at kel@kelwardphotography.com.
You can visit my website at www.kelwardphotography.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!