Friday, August 22, 2014

Oregon Boudoir Photographer | La Grande session details

In case you missed it, I recently announced that I'm going on a boudoir tour! 

My first stop will be in beautiful La Grande, Oregon. 

This little town has such a special place in my heart. I earned my art degree from Eastern Oregon University, was on the cheer and dance teams (yep, you read that correctly), and my husband proposed to me on the 50-yard line of the football field after one of his games. A short 6 months after graduation, I moved back to La Grande, where we spent several more years. My oldest was born there, I coached at both La Grande High School and Imbler High school, and it's just one of the most beautiful towns I've ever seen! 

Okay, enough about that. I'm sure you want the details regarding the boudoir sessions in La Grande, right? Each session will include a private shoot with 2 total outfits and 20-30 black and white images, to be delivered in digital file format. Please contact me directly for pricing and additional details. 





Please click HERE to view the list of cities I'll be visiting on my boudoir tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!