Wednesday, December 9, 2015

New Mexico Boudoir Photographer | casual film session

I've had a few people ask me if I've moved to New Mexico.
No, I have not. I still happily reside in Oregon.
I did, however, book several boudoir sessions when I went to Albuquerque earlier this year and have been slowly sharing them on my blog and on social media.  My bestie recently moved to Albuquerque, though, which means I'd like to make a trip at least once a year (probably in early summer) to visit her! So, if you live in the area and you'd like to book a session with me while I'm there, just shoot me an email (kel@kelwardphotography.com)!

Anyway, here are a few film images from my session with the lovely Bella.
The girl just has a casual elegance about her that I love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!