Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Portland Film Photographer | polaroids to go

When I remember, I bring my polaroid camera (well, technically it's a Fuji instant camera) to sessions so that my clients can take a snap or two home with them. I love the instant gratification of this process, especially when I'm shooting film and it takes a few weeks to get the film scans back. This also works really well for those who wait until the absolute last minute to book their boudoir session as a gift. Hey, not judging... I'm a total procrastinator myself! Anyway, if they book so late that the images won't be delivered in time for their anniversary or other event, these little photos fit perfectly into a card with a note saying, "more to come" or something like that. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!