Monday, August 10, 2015

Salem Boudoir Photographer | fine art water session

In case you haven't heard, I am now offering fine art water boudoir sessions!
These sessions are only available during the summer months, as they're shot outdoors, in a shallow pool of water. When I say a pool of water I literally mean a pool, as in a kiddie pool in my backyard.  For more information about these sessions, or to book, simply email me at kel@kelwardphotography.com. Full sessions and mini sessions are both available.














6 comments:

  1. these are amazing, Kel. Love that red pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh.. i love water photos -- this is inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing. The red lips and the red suit. And the water. And the flowers. And the wet hair... soooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kel, this is gorgeous!! her wet hair is super sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo these are gorgeous!! love the water and sunset photos... beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!