Monday, July 6, 2015

Las Vegas Boudoir Photographer | a few moody images in color

I try to get to Las Vegas at least once a year for both business (boudoir sessions) and pleasure (hello, it's Vegas). Of course, I love boudoir photography, so suffice it to say, the photo sessions are a combination of the two. I had a wonderful time working with Marsel, a beautiful mom and Vegas resident. In case you missed it, I posted some film images from this shoot in a previous blog post, which you can view HERE



4 comments:

  1. You can make a clothed woman look sooooo damn good. Love how conservative these are without sacrificing sensuality. Come to Maui please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in these images are just lovely! Beautiful composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mood in these - lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!