Tuesday, March 24, 2015

La Grande Boudoir Photographer | vintage inspired session

I had the honor of photographing a fellow photographer while I was in
La Grande, Oregon last fall. This beautiful woman was one of several that I
photographed on this stop of my boudoir tour. 

I loved that she grabbed this orange and white vintage shirt from her boyfriend's closet and paired it with a mismatched bra and panty set. I thought it all pulled together so nicely with the color palette in the hotel room that I did a few shots in color. 

In case you have not heard me mention this before, my boudoir sessions should come with a disclaimer. I have had SO many clients get pregnant within just a couple months of their boudoir session. This was no exception. I'll be traveling back to La Grande in a few weeks to do maternity photos for this beautiful artist!



I will be offering boudoir sessions in La Grande, Oregon on Saturday, April 11th.
Please contact me if you are interested in booking a session or would like information.

kel@kelwardphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!