Friday, July 25, 2014

Salem Boudoir Photographer | sneak peek from cemetery shoot

My friend and fellow photographer, Nicole (of Ordinary Days Photography), once described my work as "fabulously weird." Some might find that a little offensive or strange, but it was one of the biggest compliments I've ever received, regarding my work. Seriously. 

Anyway, I seriously squealed with joy when I was contacted to do this fabulously weird photo shoot for this awesome woman. More to come, of course, as this is just a sneak peek. 


If you're interested in doing a photo shoot or boudoir session that is a little (or a lot) outside the box, I'd love to hear from you! You can email me at kel@kelwardphotography.com or call/text me at (503)939-6781. I'm totally open to all things weird, strange, bizarre, or just plain out there. Of course, if you're wanting to book a more traditional boudoir session, I'm more than happy to do that too! Please feel free to browse my website (www.kelwardphotography.com) and my blog for inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I feel like this image is from a movie scene. So much thought and detail behind it. And, of course, I always love black & white :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!