Friday, April 20, 2012

Salem Boudoir Photographer | Before & After

I am often asked how much we do to our clients, in terms of hair, make up, and editing. Bless these two clients for letting me do before and after photos to share with others! 

To answer the question....I really don't do a lot. I start with flattering lighting and posing, which means I don't have to do much in the way of editing. Clients do need to wear a LOT of make up for boudoir photos, but only because they're black and white images and it won't show up otherwise. In order to draw attention to certain features, like eyes and lips, a fair amount of make up is needed. As for hair...that's up to the client. Some like to wear it in their everyday style while others want loose romantic curls or fancy up do styles. It's up to you!



In order to bring out her eyes, the make up artist gave Miss M some false lashes and a cat eye look. Everything else was kept simple in regards to hair and make up.






Miss E has gorgeous lips so the make up artist drew attention to that. The rest of her make up was simple and hair was done in loose curls. 


I did not do any special editing on either of these images. 
Just posing them in a flattering way was all we needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!