Thursday, July 21, 2011

One daring woman!

When Miss J arrived for her boudoir session (indoors) she immediately asked if we could shoot in the fountain outside. I wasn't sure if she was serious, but she was! I was over the moon excited to do some shots outside of this incredibly sexy woman!
Needless to say, we caused a stir in downtown Portland. One guy even took a photo with his cell phone! It was worth it, though, because the photos turned out great!


This is one of my favorites. It's just so playful and fun.

Another favorite.




We did some indoor shots too, of course.

Look at those eyes!






4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insanely gorgeous. I just love her fountain shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sexy! Great session Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth said it! INSANELY GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Super gorgeous and I love the water shots. That is incredible work, Kel!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!